This article explains how to import addresses. Users who have acces to the campaign can start qualifying the addresses and make appointments.
- Addresses have to be imported into a campaign. Create a new campaign when you want to add addresses to a new campaign.
- Create new fields if you want to import fields that don’t yet exist.
- We strongly encourage E.164 number formatting for all phone numbers you want to import. E.164 numbers can have a maximum of fifteen digits and are usually written as follows: [+][country code][subscriber number including area code]. Phone numbers that are not formatted in E.164 may work, but it depends on the phone that is being used.
- Only CSV files can be imported. The file size may not exceed 2MB or more than 10.000 records.
- The CSV file should contain column headers in the first row. A column header name may only be used once.
Go to the menu item Addresses and click on the link ‘Import’
The import page appears
- Follow-up date
and click browse to upload the CSV file. Click on save
The CSV file should contain a column follow-up date (mandatory) if you selected ‘Addresses have different follow-up dates’. Rows with empty follow-up dates will automatically be filled with the current date and time.
There are no column headers in the screenshot below. The CVS file should contain column headers.
The column headers name ‘Company’ is used more then once. Column headers names can only be used once.
The text ‘Don’t impord this field‘ appears when the column header names are not similar.
Leave the the pulldown on ‘Don’t impord this field‘ if you don’t want to import the field.
Click on the pulldown ‘Don’t impord this field‘ if you want to import the field. Match the CallMonkey field from the pulldown with the field from your CSV file.
Create an new option to the specific field if a option doesn’t appear in the pulldown.
The green icon appears when all the options are matched.
Click on ‘Save’ to go to step 3.
The screen below appears when there are no invalid records. Click on ‘Ready’ to import the file or on ‘Import a new file’ if you want to import another CSV file.
Click on ‘XLS file’ to download the file.
The screenshot below contains two fields with invalid content in red. The field website is a url field and should start with www or http(s). The field email should not contain a space before the @.
Adjust the downloaded XLS file and import the file again.